Whiskey Creek Solutions is an authorized instructor for Carry Concealed Weapon (CCW) permits and renewals for Shasta and Tehama Counties as well as the City of Red Bluff. We offer mixed classes as well as Women’s Only CCW classes. All classes are scheduled as needed for groups of three to five people.
- Basic Firearm / Life Safety Rules.
- Mechanical operation of their firearm(s).
- Components of their firearm(s)
- Applicable Concealed Carry Laws and Practices
Required by Participants
- 50 Rounds of ammo for each firearm listed on permit.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Holster / Method of Carry
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Tight collared shirt & Closed toes shoes
Course Time: This is a 4 hour class for renewals and 8 hour class for initial certificate.
If you would like to book a class or have questions about this course, please Contact Us.