Owners to Operators is a higher-speed course designed for experienced shooters looking to upgrade their skill level. Various stress elements are added to drills to build participants’ confidence and understanding of the capabilities of their firearms.
- Basic Firearm / Life Safety Rules
- Mechanical operation of their firearm(s)
- Quickly Overcoming Malfunctions
- Components of their firearm(s)
- Operating firearms under stress
- Methods of Carry
Required by Participants
- Firearm & Holster
- 100 Rounds ammunition for each firearm
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Tight collared shirt
- Closed toes shoes
- Water & Snacks
Course Time: This is a 4 hour class. Completion of this class counts as time credited towards our CCW class.
If you would like to book a class or have questions about this course, please Contact Us.